Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Around The Fire Pit


We're pretty lucky here in Arizona. Our winter weather never REALLY gets that bad. We may complain when the nights dip ALL the way down to 45 degrees but we know how lucky we are.

One of the best additions we've made to our house is the stamped concrete bbq pit. It has two benches about three feet long to sit on. A large circular fire pit which easily stops the wind from blowing out a fledgling kindling fire.

We decorated it with lit candy canes and homemade "glowballs". Add some comfy chairs and a nice, toasty fire and it doesn't get much better on a chilly December evening.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. Many blogs I see these days do not really provide anything that attract others, but I am most definitely interested in this one.growing slowly but steady and i have rigged up a little rope Estrella for them to climb. I'm working in OOH Advertisement ERP I read that they want to rise up off the floor and unfold out so I intertwined them between zigzags of rope stretching back and forth throughout the width of the garden.

    ReplyDelete

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!