Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jerk of the Day: Parking Hog

Ran to my busy local Walgreens for some Mucinex-D. I'm done trying to ride out this chest cold. I was a little surprised when I had to show my drivers license to make the purchase. Apparently, my chest decongestant can be used to make meth.

But even more shocking was when Super Jerk pulled up beside me and covered FOUR PARKING SPOTS with his little truck! Not even what I would consider a real expensive truck and the parking lot was about 75% occupied. We're not talking about parking crooked out in the far corner, this was right in front of the entrance.


I almost rolled down my window to ask "Hey, are you SO oblivious that you didn't notice you just covered FOUR parking spots...or are you just so inconsiderate that you did it on purpose?"

But I'm on a mission to be a better person and set a good example for my children. So I hopped out of the Orange Jeep and took a picture.

Now the whole internet can see what an idiot this guy is...and I didn't have to say a word.

Nice park job there Jerky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!