Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Blog Earnings

After SEVERAL attempts to remember my Google Adsense login, I finally figured it out. All I can say is..its a good thing I like to write as a HOBBY.  My Adsense account, from January 2011 to December 2011 shows a profit of $30.05.

Woo hoo!  Subtract out the last three month hiatus I took to learn a new skill at work, that means in nine months I earned (or gained by pity) $3.34 per month!

Wifey used to joke with me that my blogging could afford us a night out to dinner...at Del Taco (39 cent tacos).

But it is fun and I enjoy it. Maybe by December 2012, you know, if the world is still around, we can upgrade to dinner at IHOP!

~OJD

3 comments:

  1. Well, look at it this way, OJD ...I've been blogging since mid-2009 and have earned exactly $0.00 for my efforts! There. Now. Don't you feel better?

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Too funny. The part I giggle at most is that Google won't pay out until an account accumulates $100. Like that will ever happen. Thanks for chiming in! Misery loves company! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny -- don't give up hope...on your blog earnings and everything else.

    ReplyDelete

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!