Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Reloaders Take Notice!

While certainly not as phenomenal as the LifeStraw deal we got in on a few weeks ago, the deal I just found on the Lyman Magnum Inertia Bullet Puller on Amazon is smoking hot. If you are into reloading or are thinking about getting into reloading your own ammunition, this is an item you should consider snagging now.

Normally priced at $23 + shipping, right now it is only $7.19 + FREE shipping.

  • Fits a full range of calibers from tiny 5.7 X 28FN to the largest Magnums
  • Safely strips loaded rounds in seconds without damage to bullet or case

 Even though I'm not fully ready to start reloading (still need to buy equipment), I know a good deal when I see one. I'll be buying this and holding on to it.

Post comments if you've had experience in this area.  Here's the link to purchase it on Amazon.

Here's a review of the bullet puller on YouTube:

2 comments:

  1. I must say this is a great post. I have read your last two blog posts on the same topic, those were excellent too. Keep it up and keep posting blogs on related matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you Mary. I really appreciate the time and effort that you have put into this comment. Please come back often.

    ReplyDelete

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!