|Squash grated with our Bosch|
Here's the recipe from AllRecipes.com:
1 hr 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place spaghetti squash onto prepared baking sheet with cut sides down.
- Bake until squash is tender, about 45 minutes.
- Scrape strands of flesh from the squash with a fork and place in a large bowl. Mix flour and Parmesan cheese into squash strands.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Spoon 1/4 cup of the spaghetti squash mixture into the skillet and pat and press to form squash into a patty about 1 inch thick. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Serve patties topped with a dollop of sour cream.
We cheated a little and threw our into the Bosch and grated it like cheese. Then threw that into the skillet. We opted out of the patty shaping and just cooked them loose.