I think it automatically cut off at this point. Damn Suburban's gonna break me.
Wanted: horse and buggy.
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
How to Install a Door to a Bathroom Archway: Part 2 Updated May 2019 Continued from Part One of my post about installing a door t...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
OUCH!!!!
ReplyDeleteOuch!! My husband has started boycotting gas stations that cut him off...I don't think he has made it to $120 yet!
ReplyDeleteWith hay at $250.00 a ton. I'd say get a bike.
ReplyDeleteAt 10mpg in my Suburban, I'm guessing I'd get more mileage from a horse but it doesnt matter...home owner association will barely let me fart in my own backyard, let alone 0ut a horse back there.
ReplyDelete10 mpg, must be a 3/4 ton. I had a Suburban with a 454 which got 10 mpg. Later I had a 1/2 ton with 350 and got 17 mpg on hwy. But the 42 gallon tank was nice on a long trip.
ReplyDeleteDuke.