It was an advertisement for a Jeep in a local Facebook Buy-Sell-Trade type group that I recently joined. I've been watching for a replacement Jeep every since the fire but I had established certain minimums before I would buy another one.
Now that I've had three Jeeps (four if you count my current Cherokee...but we all know those don't count), I know what personally make me happy on a Jeep:
- a nice, big lift kit.
- oversized tires to go with the lift
- and above all else...IT HAS TO BE ORANGE.
- nice, new black leather front bucket seats AND matching rear bench
- strong eight cylinder motor with a solid clutch
- four extra WORKING KC lights
- monster spare tire carrier WITH a full-sized spare mounted
- brand new 37 inch knobbies (still has the little rubber nipples!)
- complete, solid no-leak soft top in excellent condition
- dual batteries under the hood to handle the bonus KC lights
|I can't keep the kids out of it.|
|Boo says it looks (from the front) like a giant spider. Perhaps we should name it Aragog after the Harry Potter spider?|
|The fender flares and top soaked up all the Armor-All I had in the garage and came out looking nice.|
|Even with the big tires it still drives like a dream down the road...nice and straight.|
|Lots of candy on it but still room for plenty more. I can't wait!|