Maiden voyage in our camper...as of Saturday evening...three hours from home.
More info to follow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
How to Install a Door to a Bathroom Archway: Part 2 Updated May 2019 Continued from Part One of my post about installing a door t...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...



Murphy's Law, augmented by the engine compartment of a van...
ReplyDeleteUUGGGHHH!!!
Nice blog post, Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeletecar photo editing
Vehicle shadow creation
car color Change