Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
How to Install a Door to a Bathroom Archway: Part 2 Updated May 2019 Continued from Part One of my post about installing a door t...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
Good looking crew and great shirts!!
ReplyDeleteDid you have any protests on wearing the shirts? I kinda like them.
ReplyDelete@Dizzy Thanks bud!
ReplyDelete@MDR No protests. I think all the protesters are on Wall Street ;-)
Sorry for the short post. Running around like crazy.
looks like yall had a great time. I had a friend that did those same kind of shirts for their visit to Disney.. really cool.
ReplyDelete@Jacked. Just got here Saturday. Stayimg til Friday. Keep thinking I'll post in a bit but the fun just doesn't stop :-) Tons of people asking about the tie dye shirts. Shoulda marketed the darn things. LOL.
ReplyDeleteCute! Hope you all are having a blast!
ReplyDelete