I haven't posted in a few days as events are occurring faster than I can post. I promise a full update tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
How to Install a Door to a Bathroom Archway: Part 2 Updated May 2019 Continued from Part One of my post about installing a door t...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
Good! We've missed ya OJD.
ReplyDeleteIn his series Archaeological Teasures from the Tigris Valley he performed excavations at battlefield sites and photographed the objects found in an improvised studio on site.
ReplyDeleteCheap Fitted Hats Free Shipping