Friday, December 6, 2013

Featured on Six Sisters Blog Tomorrow

Just a quick note that our family was chosen to be featured on the Six Sisters blog tomorrow. We were nominated by someone in our church and were among the finalist. I could only DREAM of having a blog as successful as theirs.

To see the Six Sisters' 12 Days of Giving Back idea, click here.

We are honored to be chosen and wish to thank everyone involved in our recovery. Our family will be featured on December 7th so check their website tomorrow (or anytime after Dec 7th).

Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. I sense your family had an unfair advantage in being chosen for this great honor. We all know favoritism is rife in the six sibling world of cut throat politics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Her post isn't up yet but I'll check back.

    I wanted to mention that your blog name in your comment on my blog links to G+, but I couldn't figure out how to get here from there!!!! Just please don't switch to the google plus comment thingy, because then only folks signed up for G+ can comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A virtual Business Phone Service is an economical means for you to establish your business presence in your choice areas. Virtual office phone number service will enhance your credibility and improve your customer base.

    ReplyDelete

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!