Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sisters Helping Sisters for Christmas

As an Amazon Associate, Orange Jeep Dad earns from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.

It's Live!


This gracious family of six sisters is honoring our family with a fundraiser today. For every RECIPE you upload to them, they will donate $1 to us. Do you have time to upload a recipe today?



They were unable to get a PayPal donate button active on the post so I  listed one above. A big THANK YOU to everyone involved in making this Christmas successful for our family!

~OJD

Holiday Prep Essentials

Posts like this always remind me to keep the essentials on hand. A few things worth having around: seasonal storage bins, LED string lights, and a gift wrap organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!

The Art of Shaving

In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...