Banner

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Amazon Contest Winner Announced! ($50 Amazon Card)

 A few posts ago I blogged about using an electric dog fence. I made a contest and opened it up to anyone who shared or commented. The prize is a $50 Amazon gift card and I picked the winner using a random number generator.

I simply numbered the commenters starting with the first comment as #1 and went down the list. The random number generator picked #3.

Congratulations:

Kim Johnson!


Please use my Contact Me link on the top tool bar to send me your email address and I will email your prize to you within a few days.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. I wish I had gifts for all of you.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program...

~OJD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when this site used to have regular updates and compelling story line. Rather miss that aspect.

joy said...

Good day! I was so impressed to see a very well-presented dishes that is absolutely tasty and delicious. You've done a great job.Well, thank you for sharing your talent and article it is very well appreciated. You can also visit my site if you have time.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

joy said...


The real necklace of a woman is not her looks but her heart. Visit my site for more interesting offer. Thank you and God bless!

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Blogger said...

There is a chance you're qualified to get a free $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

Post a Comment