Wow? You clicked on the Support Us tab? Just visit often and leave lots of comments! That would be VERY supportive. Oh, and help spread the word about my blog.
Advertisements and Sponsorships welcome!
Send inquiries to OrangeJeepDad@gmail.com
The story is here but the short version is that the store I found it in stopped carrying it when I went back to buy it for her. I mentioned it on a blog post one day and one of our dear church friends made it for me to give to her. She had her own home crafting business and took the time to make it just for us. All three of us teared up when she showed us.
I'm playing with the idea of offering stuff with our photos on it, in an effort to raise some funds for our big move to the country. Leave me a comment and let me know if you would be interested in something like this:
|Wifey & her gift|
- Made from 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric
- Image imprinted using heat sublimation technique to prevent discoloring
- Opens up to 41" span
- Can be reduced to a collapsed height of 9"
- 8 ribs made from strong fiber for extra support
- Each rib consists of 3-section aluminium for flexibility and strength
- Main holder made from reinforced plastic