Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bulletproof vest and leg holsters: Christmas Came Early!


A good friend of mine left a goody bag at work for me today. I was instructed to peruse the goods and pick out anything I wanted. It was left over supply from his personal stash. He is a policeman with all the guns and goodies any red blooded American could ever want.

So what better place to don my new bulletproof vest and leg holster than work? The belt was a wee tight but I'm sure that's due to my poofy scrubs...it is...right?

Thanks buddy. I can't wait to go to the range and play GI Ron.


Now I have to dig through my excess goodie bags and see what I can share with him. We've built a pretty nice barter system over the past year.

1 comment:

  1. Nice and very interesting. Thank you for your sharing...........

    Textile Bulletproof Vests

    ReplyDelete

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!