Chase Disney Visa Debit Card - Oh how we loved theeUpdated 2019
|So much fun and enjoyment brought by this little card!|
The Disney dollars can be spent at Disney stores in local malls, online or at the Disney theme parks. we used these dollars as a way to reward our kids for doing chores throughout the year. So many gold stars earned for each chore completed added up to earning one Disney dollar at a time. It worked like a charm to keep them doing their chores... until Disney Visa was canceled.
Imagine my dismay when I read the Bloomberg article titled JPMorgan to End Debit Rewards for Most of Its Customers in July.
The contact number for JP Morgan Chase is 1-800-935-9935. I had to call to verify the story after I read the article.
Disney Brings Back the Visa Debit Card!
Update: it appears the Disney Visa is back, as seen here. You can even earn $200 credit for signing up. Here are some other options:
Disney Cinderella’s Castle debit card
Frozen debit card
Star Wars — Darth Vader debit card
Disney Debit card discount perks
With the Disney debit cards, it’s not just about getting a custom design, either. You can actually enjoy some additional discounts and save some money. These discounts come with a lot of exclusions and terms and conditions so be sure to read up on the terms so that you know for sure if you’ll be eligible for the discount.
With the Disney debit cards, you’ll be able to get the following benefits:
Disney store discount
- Save 10% on select purchases at Disney store and shopDisney.com
Photo perks at Disney
- Cardmember-exclusive Character Experience photo opportunities with Disney or Star Wars Characters, held in private locations at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort.
- Entry is good for up to 6 people per cardmember account and each cardmember account may be used for entry only one time per day.
- Offer includes complimentary downloads of your Disney PhotoPass® photos taken at the Disney Visa Character Experience location that are associated to your Disney account.
Discounts on merchandise
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort
Discounts on dining
- 10% off select dining locations most days at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort.
- Offer excludes alcoholic beverages, select new food and beverage offerings, merchandise, tobacco, room service, holiday buffets, tax and gratuity.
Thanks for stopping by my little post about disney visa cards. I'm curious, how did you come about finding me? Would you post the answer in the comments below?