My wife and I have been getting prepared for over a year now. We've managed to store bugout bags and almost a year's worth of food. I've read JWR's Survival Blog almost daily and Lisa has kept track of Lisa over at The Survival Mom's blog.
Here is a recent entry on SurvivalBlog whereby an LDS Cannery worker describes how the mainstream public is starting to wake up to preparedness and beginning to panic.
His cannery location began to run out of food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
How to Install a Door to a Bathroom Archway: Part 2 Updated May 2019 Continued from Part One of my post about installing a door t...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!