Wanna see an incredibly inspiring and beautiful video? Check out Cody's latest over at his Wranglerstar channel on YouTube.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Cody at WranglerStar Masterpiece Video of theYear
Wow Cody. You've REALLY raised the bar with this one. Your normal homesteading vids have taken on a whole new light. Congratulations buddy.
Wanna see an incredibly inspiring and beautiful video? Check out Cody's latest over at his Wranglerstar channel on YouTube.
Wanna see an incredibly inspiring and beautiful video? Check out Cody's latest over at his Wranglerstar channel on YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
Rodent damage to our Hard White Wheat bags. Having lived in the city for the last 21 years, we have had to deal with ants, roaches, sp...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
That is pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteStupid question: what is the protectant Cody put on the blade?
Cody, your handiwork is an inspiration to all of us. You make us recall the hard work and life of our forefathers. Thank you.
ReplyDelete@Crunchy Not sure. I've been waiting for him to answer that question in his video comment section.
ReplyDelete