Friday, October 24, 2014

You Have to Pay to Pee in California.

Time to head back home to Arizona.  We are now at our third stop looking for a restroom where we do not have to pay to use the facilities.

First, we stopped at a Subway to have some sandwiches. We ask to use the restroom and they told us they did not have one. The only restroom in the shopping center was in the pizza place next door. Wifey walked over there with some of our girls and was told it was 50 cents per person to use the restroom.

As we headed out of town we stopped at the nearest Jack in the Box. Wifey again took some children into the store and found out again you have to pay to use the restroom.

Now on our third attempt, the family has walked into the CVS Pharmacy to look for a restroom where you do not have to pay to relieve yourself.

California is so far gone you could not pay me enough to live here.

-OJD

11 comments:

  1. What if they paid you $0.50 every time you had to pee? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering that I travel with 7 females, I'd have to consider it...

      Delete
  2. No, I don't think I could live there, anyway, I once stuck my toe into the Pacific Ocean there and it was way too cold for me. So, I am back on the Gulf where the water is warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After traveling through the southern and northern edges of California earlier this year and beyond it is a very expensive state to try to function (lol) in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want out of here really, really bad. I could write a book about the reasons why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you have discovered what happens when 20 million foreigners from 3rd world shXX holes now know: it is easy to bilk every single penny from an American. Our state has been hijacked, so I am warning the other 56 out there! (Our Prez did say there are 57 now, right?) I grew up in Cali and it wasn't always so. It used to be friendly, accepting, family oriented, and pure fun. Those days are gone my friends. I live in small town Loomis in Nor Cal. We let people tinkle without charge at Subway, the local Raleys, or any number of places. Next time, visit us up here where reality still lives. -Stealth Spaniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Stealth. Are you staying in California?

      Delete
  6. We live in northern CA also and can't wait to leave. Born and raised here and it has been ruined. Very few constitutional conservatives left here. So sad. Trying to get the house ready to sell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Breda. Are you headed to JW rawles American Redoubt?

      Delete
  7. Used to go to Loomis many times....even before they bypassed it with the new Hwy 40 Years ago. It was a great place...real small town. Lived in northern CA from the 50's thru the 80's when things started to change. Now I live in Oregon, and it has been Californicated along the whole west side of the state along the I-5 corridor. Sad

    ReplyDelete

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!