Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
How to Install a Door to a Bathroom Archway: Part 2 Updated May 2019 Continued from Part One of my post about installing a door t...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
Testing the removal of the captcha code...
ReplyDeletethanks for posting about upack. we are moving from Seattle to Clinton, Ut. They are half the price of everyone else I have looked at.
ReplyDeleteU-Pack was WAY cheaper. Atlas gave me a bid of $12,000 versus U-Pack's $4, 000. That's what we call a "no brainer".
Delete