Along with blogging about my country adventures, I'm adding to other featurettes:
Rules of the Farm will be the hard and fast rules of living in the country. To keep it in a tidy list form, I'll cross-post it to it's own page. I will include a snippet of how I learned each rule as well.
The Back Home Report will share what is happening back home in Arizona until I can afford to move the clan out to Oklahoma with me. So far, I'm still working on a place big enough to hold all eight of us. It will be posted at the bottom of my regular posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
How to Install a Door to a Bathroom Archway: Part 2 Updated May 2019 Continued from Part One of my post about installing a door t...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
Glad you made it ok. Its always hard making changes in life and being away from the family at the same time.
ReplyDelete