Monday, September 29, 2014

Teaching Gun Safety

Macky loves her .22
I found myself with a few hours of idle time and nothing planned. Wifey was gone with several girls and I had Macky and Sis all to myself. So I figured, that's plenty of time to go shooting!

We went out to a remote area where I like to shoot and set up a metal target. We went over gun safety, stance and loading technique. It was only about an hour but sure was enjoyable.

Sis and her .380
I didn't share these pictures with Wifey...mostly because she didn't get invited and I know where that was going to lead.

Time well spent.

~OJD

1 comment:

  1. This training may save their lives or some one else's lives some day. Everyone should have training in the use of firearms.

    ReplyDelete

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!