I just went all the way to town to get gas and forgot my stinkin wallet.
new farm rule
Don't leave the house while talking on your cell phone. You will forget something important!
( posted using my new blogger phone app & speech to text)
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
Been there, done that.
ReplyDeleteI got the t-shirt
ReplyDeleteI've done it so many times I have a routine to check and make sure I have everything before I leave lol.
ReplyDeleteMe too. It costs me $8 to go to town and back. So my rule is if I have on pants, I always make sure my wallet is there + if I have on pants I have my pistol on too.
ReplyDeleteI will definitely have to make a routine
DeleteI was all the way to my destination and was about to get out of the Jeep when I figured out I did not have my wallet.
It's early days for you yet but my advice is get your own fuel storage tanks. We buy 5,000 litres a time and it costs substantially less as well as cutting out on trips to get fuel. It also means you can buy on the lows and save money on the peaks!
ReplyDeleteGood advice. Now if only I had the money...
Delete