Sunday, March 4, 2012
Daddy's Girl Made Crochet Fingerless Gloves
I continue to be amazed by my daughters. My oldest sat down and watched one youtube video today and taught herself how to crochet some fingerless gloves. I'm thankful my cousin introduced my girls to crocheting. They really enjoy it and I'm glad they have a skill they can do with their own hands.
I wonder if she can make a shotgun bag? My 12g needs a home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
Rodent damage to our Hard White Wheat bags. Having lived in the city for the last 21 years, we have had to deal with ants, roaches, sp...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
A crocheted shotgun bag, Hmmm?
ReplyDelete@Dizzy What...you don't think all the guys will be jealous at the gun club? LOL.
ReplyDelete