Same specs as yesterday's deal, different manufacturer. This one is a Durostar and it is the Deal of the Day on eBay. Will try to link but tough from my Droid.
$229 out the door. Wheel kit (recommended) is extra $40.
ebay deal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
Rodent damage to our Hard White Wheat bags. Having lived in the city for the last 21 years, we have had to deal with ants, roaches, sp...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
The pain of living in an apartment vs house. Want vs can't get
ReplyDelete@Rob I feel your pain bud. I have 2000sq ft but I share it seven females. Half my wardrobe is in the garage ;-)
ReplyDeleteTry 600 sq ft and 7 people. 1BD room, two beds and a Murphy bed in living room. I sleep on floor in LR. Apartment life is so grand.
ReplyDelete@Rob I stand corrected my good man. You're an oak.
ReplyDeletehttp://talkingoutofyourbott.wordpress.com/2011/02/18/i-stand-corrected-wyatt-you-are-an-oak-what-tree-are-you/