Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cheap Food Prep Item: Kraft Mac & Cheese $0.65 per box + Free Ship

Hasn't changed it 100 years ;-)
It may not be the healthiest food on the planet but I have fond memories of making Kraft Mac & Cheese as a kid. I'm also amazed at how long this stuff lasts in the pantry without changing the flavor or consistency. Pretty basic food item and about as easy to make as it gets...especially for kids.

So, this deal popped up on my radar today and I jumped on it.

The Kraft Macaroni & Cheese 15-Pack is currently $9.76 if you use subscribe & save. (You choose Subscribe & Save simply for the cheaper price. Once the item ships, you go back and cancel the Subscribe & Save "subscription"). I use the SS option to save money frequently, never had an issue canceling it.

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese

This is among the cheapest I have seen for it. Comes out to $0.65 per box.   It sells for at least $1.00 per box at Wallymart AND you have to spend gas and time to go get it.

This deal has free shipping on orders over $25. I ordered 5 units (75 boxes total) for $48.79.



Item(s) Subtotal:
$57.40
Shipping & Handling:
$0.00
Promotion Applied:
-$8.61

-----
Total Before Tax:
$48.79
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:
$0.00

-----
Grand Total:
$48.79


Hope this helps someone prep with some cheap and easy food. If you have a recipe to make it yourself, for cheaper than this (or equivalent), please share :-)


~OJD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!