Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day

Enjoy it with your family.
Just wanted to post a quick July 4th note. There are a lot of things today to be thankful for all because of our independence. I was reminded of our generations past in church yesterday as we were singing both America The Beautiful and My Country "Tis of Thee.

Enjoy the day and remember all that you have to be thankful for. Personally, I'll be spending the whole day with my family and appreciating every minute. My two oldest daughters will be leaving tomorrow morning for Girls Camp and I already miss them. They will be gone for four days.  It is the only time we are separated for more than a day. I will miss our constant companionship when they are older. Geez, this accidentally turned sappy...

Anyway, we'll be shooting off our fireworks in front of our house. I checked the local laws after Drudge Report posted an article saying most of the southern states were banning the sales of fireworks due to dangers. All is clear for a whiz bang of an evening.  I'm sure there will be pictures.

Be safe and Happy 4th of July to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!