Then take a picture of it.
Because without fail, every time we move somewhere, the outlets don't match the plugs. In flagstaff, the dryer outlet was natural gas...we had electric. Bought a new dryer for $500 and lost it five weeks later in the fire. Home Depot didn't care, I still had to pay it off.
Then our rental house had a different wall outlet than our plug so I had to buy a new set of wires and change it out with the old ones so that I could plug our stove into the wall.
Here we are again in our new homestead in Idaho with:
|Exhibit A: our wall outlet|
|Exhibit B: the dryer plug|
Insanity: doing the same things over and over and expecting a different outcome.
Shouldn't the government be mandating some kind of universal plug initiative or something?!