While digging up the front garden, I noticed quite a few of these little translucent larvae. They're pretty good size in my opinion. When they curl up, they're somewhere between the size of a nickel or a dime.
Anybody know what these are?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
How to Install a Door to a Bathroom Archway: Part 2 Updated May 2019 Continued from Part One of my post about installing a door t...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...


When you take pictures of grubs.. also aim for a good shot of the fuzzy butts. Maybe hum a few bars of bow-chika-wow to help settle them down..
ReplyDeleteOh... may want to look at Asian Assassin bugs.. they look similar to boxelders.
Thanks Anne! You're one smart cookie!
ReplyDelete@Anne You made me ROFL!
ReplyDelete...and I checked out the Assassin Bugs. Thanks for the heads up. My little guys aren't the Assassins though, according to google images. Mine have the red outlined backsides.
ReplyDeleteJapanese beetles?
ReplyDeleteI foyu are looking to get rid of them, you may want to hunt down some milky spore (Bacillus popillae-Dutky). It is a bacteria and it will not harm you, the kids, pets, or many other bugs.
ReplyDelete@ LyndaKay.. many beetle grubs look very similar. Size and posterior whisker formation is usually how they try to narrow down which one it is.