Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Survival Deal Alert: 6 Pack of Solar Lights $6.97 + tax at Sears.com

As an Amazon Associate, Orange Jeep Dad earns from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.

6 pack of solar lights for $6.97 (was $24.99)
If you are looking for some solar lights to brighten up your garden or walkway, these are light and durable. I use them as a border around my backyard grass and in the corners of my gardens.

Product link at Sears.com

Product Description

6-Pack Solar Metal Walk Light with Plastic Globe, Pewter LZ512-6

Current Solar Light Pick

That old Sears deal is long gone, but solar lights are still one of the best cheap preps around. A multi-pack of solar pathway lights gives you no-cost lighting around a property with zero wiring needed, and they double as an easy grid-down backup for walkways and gathering spots after dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't you spam me...I'll just delete it!

The Art of Shaving

In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...