- Seed For Security is sponsoring a Super Survival Pack with a retail value of $75 + s&h! Suh-weet!
From SFS's website: "The fifteen heirloom varieties that are included in this Super Survival Pack will not cross-pollinate in your garden. This will enable you to save seeds from year to year. There are over 6,000 open-pollinated seeds PLUS a pint each of Hulless Oats and Winter Rye." I have blogged numerous times about how awesome these seeds are. Check my posts for proof!
- Rural Revolution is sponsoring an AUTOGRAPHED copy of The Simplicity Primer! Retail value (autograph=priceless) + s&h. Awesome!
From The Simplicity Primer website: "The Simplicity Primer: 365 Ideas for Making Life More Livable addresses simplicity from a concrete, no-nonsense, realistic standpoint. It offers guidelines for family life, finances, the workplace, health, relationships, spiritual life, home, recreational activities, and much much more." I personally own this book and it IS TERRIFIC! (No, you can't have mine. Besides, mine isn't autographed <sniff>.)
- Directive 21 is sponsoring a Sport Berkey Water Bottle Portable Water Purifier - BPA Free! Retail value of $25 + s&h. Can this contest get any better?
- Unpleasant taste and odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment and chlorine.
- Toxic chemicals: Trihalomethanes, VOCs, detergents, pesticides, etc.
- Harmful microscopic pathogens: Cryptosporidium, Giardia, E-coli 99.99999% and other pathogenic bacteria.
- Heavy metals: Aluminum, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lead, and Mercury.
- Radiologicals: Radon 222
- ONE (1) Home Depot card worth $10! Who can't use that?!?
From the Home Depot website: "It's a card...worth $10." Okay, maybe that isn't on their website but it IS true!
The contest will start July 1st, so set your calendar reminders. The Rules and Regulations will be posted at that time (July 1st.) There's lots of ways to win with activities for writers, Facebookers, Tweeters and more! All shipping and handling will be covered. It is FREE to you, the lucky winners!
Hooray for contests!