Here's some Jeep quotes I've pulled from around the 'net. I need to post more Jeep stuff. Its in the blog title 'cause I've always found peace and solitude riding around in a Jeep.
Now, on with the Jeep quotes:
JEEP: The dirtiest of the four-letter words
Jeep: Just Everyone Else's Parts
When I Die, Bury me in my JEEP. 'Cause it's never been in a hole it couldn't get out of!
JEEP - Jumps Everything Except Payments
JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket!
Real Jeeps are built, not bought.
If its not leaking, it must be empty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
How to Install a Door to a Bathroom Archway: Part 2 Updated May 2019 Continued from Part One of my post about installing a door t...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
When I Die, Bury me in my JEEP. 'Cause it's never been in a hole it couldn't get out of! = My favorite comment so far. I should also be buried in mine, am sure I would get out of that hole :)
ReplyDelete