Ben Haas, a Communication Studies Graduate student, originally planned to burn the American flag in protest at the LSU campus.
That is, until a swarm of red-blooded Americans forced him into a squad car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I don't think I'll be posting for a while. Our house burned down today. All family, dog, puppies and chicks are safe. House, j...
-
SurvivalBlog.com being DoS attacked and is down Update from (Avalanche) Lily Rawles (21:48 MST): Apparently, there's a raci...
-
How to Install a Door to a Bathroom Archway: Part 2 Updated May 2019 Continued from Part One of my post about installing a door t...
The Art of Shaving
In my dream world, I shave about as often as a Roberts man in all my Duck Dynasty glory. In the real world, I have a job that requires me to...
I read about this and was very interested and proud that these younger folks formed up and made a difference. Perhaps there is more hope than I sometimes see.
ReplyDelete@Pioneer I agree 100%. Shows the theory of threepers, right? Didn't take many people to make a difference.
ReplyDelete